Complete Pigeon Control
- Pigeon nests consist of twigs, sticks, grass and feces
clumped together to form a platform.
- Pigeons are monogamous birds mating for life. Although the summer months are increased mating periods, In Las Vegas pigeons can mate year around due to the warmer climate.
- 8-12 days after mating, the female will lay 2 eggs, which hatch after approximately 18 days.
- When pigeons are born, they feed on pigeon milk, which is secreted from both parents.
- Most young leave the nest at approximately 4 to 6 weeks of age. During this time another batch of eggs may have already been laid.
- This means every 26 days pigeons can lay 2 eggs. One pair of adult pigeons can create 28 birds in 1 year!